How Fast Does Bladder Cancer Grow Does Smoking Cause Bladder Cancer? Because I Have Never Smoked In My Life And I Am 39 And Female?

Does smoking cause bladder cancer? Because I have never smoked in my life and I am 39 and female? - how fast does bladder cancer grow

and recently I've discovered cancer of the bladder, including the white blood cells will continue to grow fast.I my specilist int next few weeks to discuss the treatment. I had my CT CPI did last week, and urine samples and asked the clinic uroligy if something was wrong and that I had cancer, I know how. The clinic said I should agree to another date. So I got the call. specilist back to me. Recently I've discovered is mallignant. Well, as I said, I've never smoked in my life, so that bladder cancer is the casue of smoking? I think it's an urban legend. Because I have never smoked and never finished, and with it, and I ask something? Why do you have more epithilial with bladder cancer cells (white skin) than usual?

3 comments:

reddhotz... said...

I just do a search on Yahoo bladder cancer, and there are 1000 pages on it. That might help you a lot, and gives you an idea of what to expect.
Many people develop lung cancer who never smoked, and not exposed to secondhand smoke. I know you are afraid, and there is a time for your date with the MD. Many cancers are chat rooms with others with the same type of cancer you are doing and can talk to them be reassuring for you.
Do you know the exact nature of bladder cancer, they still alive?
Are you looking for, I think it helps.

Jennifer W said...

With all due respect, I think you should discuss the conversation with your doctor. He / she will be able to be the best answer you could protect against future occurrences. This is good for their personal skills ... But talk to you about others. For example, if there anything that could be transferred to a family member ... You should know the risks and symptoms.

bt said...

Smoking may be a factor, but not so. can also be genetic or accidental. Bladder cancer may also be exposure to chemicals or dyes, and (like printer's ink). Good luck.

Post a Comment