African Walking Company Is Racism The Reason For High Un/underemployment Of Educated African American Men In The US?

Is racism the reason for high un/underemployment of educated African American men in the US? - african walking company

The majority of us recognize that the economy is in ruins, but it seems that black men are more difficult in general (well-educated or not). We are usually obliged by positive measures, and often are the first issues raised when incurred within a company. I have over 40 interviews in the last 18 months in leadership positions (given 15 years of experience), and it is a rejection from time to time by e-mail. A look at some of the panelists face is priceless when I come into the room. From there, I know that the final results. I know that the experience of whites as well. But I swear that when I know I months of work. "The experience of these or something similar?

0 comments:

Post a Comment