Discoloration In Dogs How Can I Get Yellow Discoloration Around My Dogs Eyes And Ears Out Of Her Fur, I Have A White German Shepherd

How can i get Yellow discoloration around my Dogs eyes and ears out of her fur, I have a White German shepherd - discoloration in dogs

I have a pure white German Shepherd. I bathe them a lot, but only the body that cause the soap would get in his eyes. I use whitening shampoo for dogs and works well in his coat. But it discoloation yellow around the eyes, hair and ears .. How do I remove it? My vet told me to a place that I will not pay to try perpetrators,

6 comments:

nathan's mommy said...

It is buying a product, you may as Angel Eyes, which is the best I ever worked for my mother dog works magic .. his sentence,,,, put in your food and now you see a tourism industry after a week ..

http://malteseeyestain.com/treating-malt ...

chrisx said...

I agree with the peroxide on a cotton ball or you can use the hair that is already colored section. And in order to prevent new jobs, you can always try to drink distilled water. Discoloration may be caused by some chrmicals tap water. I work at a vet and have several clients who swear by white dogs change the water. Understanding is not dyed your dog eyes ....

Sweet Pink said...

Nope! No peroxide! + Damaged hair follicles, which could harm your dog if you get in your eyes! Eye Envy me on my Maltese. Wonder.

Dogs must be ready, even if it twice a year.

ladywolf... said...

Try to go to the hairdresser and ask what they do not prevent it. They probably recommend buying a product or do something that you can.

Joe T said...

I have a white dog. DAB Try a little hydrogen peroxide with a cotton swab.

mykrodot said...

Tear stain remover, sold them in pet shops.

Post a Comment