How To Masterbate Vide Is It Normal To Masterbate 3 Times A Day But Never Orgasm?

Is it normal to masterbate 3 times a day but never orgasm? - how to masterbate vide

How do I know if I have an orgasm? I do not know if I've had or not. Usually when I do for 5-10 minutes and the contractions for me every time I masterbate, and I get very wet, I've never been a "high" or "peak experience"? it feels good, but he considers himself only after a while, and I'm satisfied, it means IVE had an orgasm?

6 comments:

Laura Marie loves Brad said...

Many women have multiple orgasms Shabang instead of one large "."
The contractions usually means orgasm, especially if you experience involuntary muscle spasms.
For some girls, further work is necessary to have an orgasm, which have usually clitoral stimulation.
What are you doing this?
If not, give it a shot.

If you are satisfied then you are probably experiencing an orgasm.
It is different for everybody.

miabella said...

It seems, however, orgasm is different for every woman, unusually, a little more final discharge without sex with a partner like sex is to do a lot with the brain and body.
If you're satisfied, you do feel the need to do and why, these three times a day?

Dr.Kwack said...

I've heard of some women, if so, where they get the kind of mini-orgasms all the time, but no orgasm. I'm sure it's normal, but perhaps not very common.

Doja Boy said...

You know, if you have an orgasm!
If you ever want to learn, a G-spot orgasm can tell me how

Lizzie (: said...

3 times? God, as they are in dyou lol!

McKinzie said...

yup, it's an orgasm = P

Post a Comment